Meyer Burger has updated their ALD Equipment offering and are now offering two ALD Products, one for R&D and one for Production. Both are based on Spatial ALD coating technology.
The FLEx S2S sALD
The FLEx S2S sALD is suitable for application development that require high speed ALD coating technology combined with excellent uniformity (Source: Meyerburger.com)
The FLEx S2S sALD (sheet to sheet spatial ALD coating solution) is suitable for application development that require high speed ALD coating technology combined with excellent uniformity. The developed process is transferrable to the FLEx R2R sALD (roll to roll spatial ALD coating solution) industrial Equipment.
- Grow rates > 1 nm/s; 100 times compared to conventional ALD
- Flexibility in substrate material and layer thickness
- No pinholes
- Thickness control on atomic scale
- No gas phase reaction. No parasitic deposition
- Excellent conformity
- High application potential in flexible electronics, photovoltaics, OLED
- No vacuum process, process at atmospheric pressure
- Compact footprint