The abstract submission for the Joint EuroCVD-BalticALD conference in Linköping, Sweden 11-14 June 2017 is now open.
Abstract deadline is 10 January 2017.
Topics for this conference include:
- Precursors (design, synthesis and delivery)
- Modelling (surface, gas phase, thermo chemistry, quantum chemistry, multi scale)
- Process Equipment (reactors)
- Energy Enhanced processes (Plasma, Hot wire, Photon)
- Nanomaterials (particles, 2D-materials, nano structures)
- In-situ monitoring (QCM, Ellipsometry, IR, syncrotron)
- Oxides (TCO, high-k, hard coatings, thermal barriers)
- Nitrides (semiconductors, conductors, hard coatings)
- Carbides (hard coatings, semiconductors)Elemental films (metals, amorphous carbon)Emerging materials (hybrid MLD/ALD, sulfides)
More details at http://www.eurocvd-balticald2017.se/