Beneq’s history is an exciting blend of Finnish industry history, high technology expertise, international business and nanocoatings. Last year was a year of strategic transformation at Beneq and now they are all set for the next growth phase. Beneq has ambitious development plans in both our business units – Thin Film Solutions and Lumineq Displays – and are now starting a large recruitment campaign for building the talent pool they will need to realize our growth plan.
Beneq is recruiting to expand their talent pool - In their Thin Film Solutions business unit, they are currently looking for professionals to work with our thin film equipment as:
- SW / Automation Engineers having programming skills in PLC and HMI as well as understanding of semiconductor communication protocols (SECS/GEM)
- Electrical Engineers with proven track record from electrical system design and solid background in using e-Plan and Autocad
- Mechanical Engineers demonstrating strong mechanical engineering competences and working experience from equipment manufacturing industry
- Field Service Engineers for testing and commissioning of equipment and supporting our Customer Services team with upgrade and service projects
- Customer Project Managers with experience of equipment manufacturing industry and proven track record of managing customer delivery projects.
- Head of Coating Services to develop, grow and manage the Coating Services business. The Coating Services unit is one of our growth engines, offering advanced outsourcing services based on Beneq’s atomic layer deposition (ALD) thin film technologies.
- Chief Design Engineer to lead a team of Electronics & SW professionals: an experienced line manager and a professional designer of embedded systems
- Application Engineer with solid SW design background
- Lay-out designer for photolithography mask designing: competent in using AutoCAD (2D).
For Operations function, Beneq is currently looking for:
- Technical Buyer to manage, coordinate and perform procurement of designated set of commodities, product, project and service groups and suppliers to support all businesses of Beneq.
Apply now and make Finnish high-tech history!If you want to join us in making Finnish high-tech history, please apply here and send us your open application and CV. In your application, we would especially like to hear what inspired you to apply and what you believe you would bring to the company. Please also specify which position you are interested in.
Eeva Lehtiö, Manager, Human Resources, +358 9 7599 530, email@example.com