The aim of this one-day workshop is to give an overview of current topics in the field of atomic scale processing for a range of applications. It is open to scientists and technologists working in industry and academia, with an interest in recent progress plus future trends in research and development.
- Participation is free but registration is mandatory.
- Lunch and refreshments are included
- Atomic layer etch (ALE): a precision technique to enable tomorrow’s technology
- Latest advances and new technologies for atomic scale process applications
- Ion beam developments in etch and deposition
- ALD and 2D overview: technology and results
- Ion beam research results at LETI
...And more topics to be announced
Atomic Scale Processing Workshop 4 April 2017 @CEA_Leti @MINATEC,France. Sign up for FREE https://t.co/fcP6yXPjUL #ALDep #ALEtch pic.twitter.com/yiufM58Hem— Oxford Instruments (@OxInst) January 20, 2017