The main objective of this 2nd HERALD.ECI Workshop with hands-on training is to
create an ignition point for competitive proposals resulting in joint, EU-funded research projects
under ECI (early career investigator) participation or leadership.
We want the trainees to
- gain advanced ‘theoretical’ knowledge input on how to write competitive proposals & manage EU-funded projects from an EU funding expert & Horizon 2020 coach through an impulse talk plus interactive proposal clinics.
- find excellent, perfectly matching collaboration/ project partners during a welcome mixer.
- exchange experiences with an excellent (female) ALD expert and with an industry partner.
- transfer the newly gained knowledge into advanced ‘practical’ skills by
developing joint proposal ideas,
transitioning specific ideas into concrete proposal drafts, and
starting to write
together in smaller, matched collaboration/ project groups.
- go home with a raw outline and concrete idea description, i. e. the first step of an actual proposal.
The complete Agenda in all detail will be updated here soon.
Registration & tentative Agenda for 2nd HERALD.ECI Workshop : March 01-02, 2018 @icmabCSIC in Barcelona, Spain now online: https://t.co/Lg44pp6JRC— Marcel Junige (@MarcelJunige) November 28, 2017
Happy to announce that @nfloratos and Anjana Devi accepted our invitation.@COSTprogramme Travel Grants will be given to 10 trainees.